Ask the Dentist
- My veneers have been done over and over and I am still not happy, help.
- Can I get implants and teeth the same day? All my teeth are bad.
- My dentures do not fit right, is there anything I can do?
- Can I have implants without bone grafts?
- I am so scared to come to the dentist, I am afraid to go.
- My wife/husband says I snore. What can be done about this?
- I want full mouth reconstruction, but I need it in a short amount of time.
- I have bleached my teeth, with no results. Are there any other options?
- How can I straighten the look of my smile without braces?
- Why do my gums bleed when I brush my teeth?
- I’m tired of taking my teeth out every night, is there any other option for me?
- I am always tired during the day. Can you help?
- My implants have failed many times, can you help?
- I am embarrassed of my teeth.
- I think I have had some bad dental work done. Can you fix it?
- I need a 2nd opinion.
- I’d like to replace some of my missing teeth.
- Why are cleanings always so painful? Is there another way?
- I have been told I have no bone, and I want implants. Can you help?
- Can I use my existing dentures with implants?
- I want dentures that don’t look like dentures.
- I know I have gum disease, but I want painless treatment.
Take the First StepCall Now: 631-689-1800